Feb 2022Charter Captain Services - $100 Deposit – February 7, 2022 - December 31, 2038 at All Day – Tickets left: 937
May 2022Charter Captain Services - $350 Day Payments – May 13, 2022 - December 31, 2037 at 12:00 am – Tickets left: 995
Charter Captain Services - $450 Day Payments – May 13, 2022 - December 31, 2037 at 12:00 am – Tickets left: 996
Charter Captain Services - $550 Day Payments – May 13, 2022 - December 31, 2037 at 12:00 am – Tickets left: 997
Charter Captain Services - $650 Day Payments – May 13, 2022 - December 31, 2037 at 12:00 am – Tickets left: 998
Charter Captain Services - $750 Day Payments – May 13, 2022 - December 31, 2037 at 12:00 am – Tickets left: 1000
Jan 2024MN - Duluth - 01/20/24 - 01/27/24 - OUPV (6-Pack) Course - USCG Captains Class – January 20, 2024 - January 27, 2024 at 8:00 am - 5:00 pm – Tickets left: 12
Feb 2024MN - Baudette - 02/26/2024 - 02/29/2024 - ROUPV (6 Pack) Course (Restricted License) – February 26, 2024 - February 29, 2024 at 8:00 am - 5:30 pm – Tickets left: 20
Mar 2024MN - Minneapolis Area (Burnsville) - 03/02/2024 - 03/09/2024 - OUPV (6 Pack) Course - USCG Captains Class – March 2, 2024 - March 9, 2024 at 8:00 am - 5:00 pm – Tickets left: 15
Apr 2024MN - International Falls - 04/06/2024 - 04/13/2024 - OUPV (6-Pack) Course - USCG Captains Class – April 6, 2024 - April 13, 2024 at 8:00 am - 5:00 pm – Tickets left: 15
MN - International Falls - 04/22/2024 - 04/25/2024 - ROUPV (6-Pack) Course (Restricted License) – April 22, 2024 - April 25, 2024 at 8:00 am - 5:00 pm – Tickets left: 20
In Person Captains Class Training – Information found below!
***PURCHASES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE***
– If you are not able to attend a class that is paid for, a THREE-WEEK notice will need to be given, and at that point we can discuss repurposing your funds to a new class that will need to be taken within a 13-month period from the original class seat that was purchased. If less than a three-week notice is given, a $250.00 late notice charge will be applied (in addition to the funds already given).
$1,000 – OUPV
$500 – ROUPV
$300 – Renewal
***** Need Flexible Scheduling because the dates above don’t work with you? Give me a call so we can set up personal private training to accommodate to your schedule! This is not an uncommon practice and highly utilized among your fellow Captains*****
OUPV – 6 Pack (This course will cover a variety of credentials and will be dependent on what kind of sea-service time you qualify for) (8-Day Course which consists of 7 days studying/class-time and 1 day of testing).
- Near Coastal (up to 100 miles off-shore)
- Great Lakes and Western Rivers/Inland
- Inland and Western Rivers
ROUPV 6-Pack (Restricted to MN northern navigable lakes ONLY) – (4-Day Course)
- Please note that this will only be good for an endorsement as Operator of Uninspected Passenger Vessels of less than 100 GRT upon Inland waters restricted to Lake of the Woods, Rainy River, Rainy Lake, Kabetogama Lake, Namakan Lake, Sand Point Lake, and Crane Lake of Minnesota. This will not cover anything else, such as MN Inland lakes, Great Lakes, or Mississippi.
- If you need either of those available in your credentials you will need to take an OUPV class instead.
- This course is typically sought out by individuals working on waters throughout Voyageurs National Park and Lake of the Woods.
I will be teaching the ROUPV in International Falls MN and Baudette MN
Renewal Course – 6 Pack Renewal when you are short on Sea-Service Time or coming out of Continuity (1.5-Day Course)
- Will be taught in International Falls and Duluth
For More information on our in person Captains Class visit our Services and Rates portion of the website, then navigate to the Charter Captain’s Training option.
Check out this link to the NMC website to help guide you on all additional items that you will need to obtain your credentials: Merchant Mariner Credential NMC (uscg.mil)